Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's new with us!

I owe you an apology, because I must admit that I am not very good at blogging! When I get to creating and putting new fabrics together, everything else on my "To Do" list starts sliding down the levels of importance. With that said, I wanted to share with you what I have been working on.

There are 4 new Ready-Set-Appliqués that have been released since the end of September. Ollie, the ornament, and Irving, the Santa, have made their debuts just in time for Christmas. The inspiration for Ollie came from my Merry Mischief Makers pattern. The pair of ornaments is just perfect for adorning your special one’s holiday clothing whether they are young or a little older.

Then on Irving I needle felted several of his pieces to give him a greater 3-D effect. I think you will be pleased with the new technique.






The third appliqué is a pair of chickadees, Charlie and Gladys. The names for these came from a godly couple who were very influential in shaping my siblings’ lives through their leadership in Discipleship Training.


The last appliqué is Montgomery the Mouse. He has a spaghetti-bias tail with a knotted and frayed tip that makes him so cute. He’s very special to me because he was named for my grandfather.



Merry Christmas from Olivia Anne Designs!